Earlier we discussed how to get an invoice for Flipkart order via email which was a very helpful guide for lots of our readers. Today, we are going to share how you can easily track the status of any Flipkart order via Flipkart app or website.
How to track order on Flipkart website
- Open Flipkart.com and click on the login button at the top right side of the page.
- Now when you’re logged in, the login button will turn into your account menu. Hover over your name and click on Orders.
- Click on the order’s ID whose status you want to track.
- Now, a page will open with order’s tracking information. Here you can track your order’s status.
How to track order on Flipkart app
- Open the Flipkart app on your smartphone. If you don’t have it yet then Download from here.
- Now click on the three horizontal lines beside Flipkart logo (at the top left corner).
- A menu will open up. Scroll down to the menu and click on My Orders.
- Now all your orders will show up including recent ones and past ones. Click on the order you want the tracking information for.
- Now scroll down and you’ll see a track order section.
That’s all. You can simply trace any order’s status using this technique through the Flipkart website and app.